Monday, February 28, 2011

stop worrying--i'm still alive

Hi.
I know it's been awhile. Sorry. So sorry.
News since I last wrote:
-Got a B+ on an Art history exam from the best/hardest professor. Happy? I think so.
-Rearranged my schedule so I can re-start running T/TH. Can't wait.
-Heard about, anticipated, and then experienced piles of snow tumbling out of previously-blue skies. It seems that Mr. Weather is experiencing his annual bio-polar phase right now. Oh well. I love it all. I'll take it.
- Finished creating a couple of poster presentations for some stuff coming up. Actually, to be honest, I finished approving the poster's my sister created. What? I'm paying her. She's a whiz when it comes to color and design, and I'm not--I think we should use our talents where we're able, and let others use their's too.

AND, the biggest news:
-PASSED my thesis defense. With flying colors (their words, not mine). Best. Experience. Absolutely loved it! Each of the members of my committee were so supportive and kind and they were just so proud of me I couldn't help but feel inspired and invigorated and comfortable as they took turns questioning me. AND, some of my friends and family came to see my presentation at the beginning-- I can't articulate how much that meant to me. I love you guys. Thanks for loving and supporting me. B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G. Oh, and PS--remember a couple of posts ago how I talked about how I got assigned the most difficult chair? yeah...... she was the nicest person in the world. She asked extremely insightful, deep questions and was absolutely one of the best parts of my experience. Yay for doing hard things!

So, I'm sorry that this is a lame post, but I thought you'd appreciate knowing what's been going on lately. Also, I've checked my stats and there are a few people reading this from Australia, Denmark, Israel, and SE Asia. Hi. How are you? My name is Kasia. Welcome to my life.

love love,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment