Saturday, February 5, 2011

hmph

On Saturdays I am irritable. There is just so much to do, and no matter how good and grand and well organized my intentions, it usually seems that there's just not enough time to get it all accomplished.

And usually, at the end of the day, I realize that that's alright and the world will keep on spinning and in the eternal scheme of things, it doesn't matter too much.
But it's not the end of the day yet,
and though I'm over my irritated mid-day hump, now I'm just wishing time would slow down a bit so I can finish both my Machiavelli and Luther reading before 6 o'clock
when I can stop everything and get ready to go to Stake Conference.
I've been looking forward to it all week. I need some nourishment in my life. I need some Spirit.

So, now that I've expressed those feelings, I will go read my Machiavelli and Luther and try hard to get them done in the 36 minutes I have left. I can do this. Oh. 35.

1 comment:

  1. I have just spent some time this afternoon catching up on your blog posts. I am continually so impressed with your work, your studies, your outlook on life, and the fun you always seem to have. I'm excited for everything you are doing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete