Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ko e 'ongoongo fo'ou*

wanna know something I'm so excited about?

(drumroll please...........)

I'm going back to Tonga!







I can't tell you how excited I am about this. So excited that I haven't been able to sleep--every time my head touches my pillow my mind explodes with memories and plans and passion and so much excitement that any tiredness flees for hours. The impetus for going is more research (CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO MY RESEARCH!!!!!!) and along the way I'm going to take the time to see friends, visit several islands, and enjoy a blessed experience.

I love my life, and my Heavenly Father who makes it SO good.

Look at that, yet another reason to rejoice.

*"recent news"

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! Kasia..you have to do a little more explaining. When? How? Are you going to be doing independent research? Or are you going as part of a program/professor's research assistant, etc? Tell tell!

    ReplyDelete