Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A new blog

Some of you may wonder about the title of this blog. No, I'm not trying to shove some sort of "Sorry you don't know German, I'm cool 'cause I do" attitude in your face. I just love the quote. It comes from a talk given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf (http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/biography-of-president-dieter-f-uchtdorf) and translated, means, "Have we not great reason to rejoice?" That's also the web address of this blog, "reason to rejoice," for here I hope to record many of the GREAT reasons I have to rejoice. Oh, remember, remember. Life is so beautiful.

Welcome to my blog. I'm happy to have you.

2 comments:

  1. Would be great to read here of the many reasons to rejoice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia, thanks for finding us! I love you. I miss you. Tawny said she ran into you the other day. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete